Monday 30 July 2012

Soap or Face wash?

As I posted a review of Everyuth face wash (I think you all read that), now I just want to know that how many of you are using face wash regularly. I think most of the people apply soap on their face. Is it true?


Not a problem, but I recommend you to use face wash to clean your face instead of soap. Because facial skin is too sensitive than the other skin parts. Soap may makes the facial skin dry, while face wash doesn't because it is detergent free. And face wash is more suitable for face skin as it is produced especially for face only. It has more skin cleansing formula than soap, as soap is for whole body.


Please let me know your comments on this topic of using face wash or soap in your face. Comment with your experience, your thoughts etc.


Smile & say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment